Saturday, August 27, 2011

My Haul from the SB Garage Sale

I went to the 1st ever Scrappers Boutique Garage Sale today and got a bunch of cute stuff!
I spent less than $25 and walked away with lots of goodies!!!
Here's a shot of all of it together...



In this next pic you can see a close up of my flowery stash. I got several packages of Prima flowers in bright pinks, blues, greens, yellows, etc... plus a package of prima flowers that have what looks like a grey pattern on them - Just beautiful. I got Prima bling, some really pretty satin ribbon teal and orange flowers, 2 big white butterflies, some blue, green and burgundy sprigs (blueberry looking things) and some Prima pebbles.


My next grouping is my mini albums and paper. I got one Basic Grey mini bracket album, a Prima mini 6x6 and a half circle shape mini. All for like $1-$2 each. Great deals! I also got a Golden Oldies stamp that I thought was right up Terri's alley, so I got that for her, plus 1 got 2 paper pads, both from Prima. One is a 6x6 Prima Space Boy pad - great for my little man and the other is a 5x7 Prima Rock on Love pad that will match all those beautiful bright colored prima flowers from the pic above.




The last thing I got is a chair pad for when I go to crop at the church and have to sit in those hard metal chairs. I have been wanting one of these for a while but refused to pay the price they wanted for them. This was the most expensive thing in my loot today. I paid $10 for it. I think I will love it because attached to the cushion on each side is pockets to hold my stuff close by! Cant wait to try it out!!!



Chris was nice enough to drive me since I just had my eye surgery 2 days ago. We got there at 9:40am and were the 2nd and 3rd people there. About 30 minutes after they opened the doors, it got packed and was VERY crowded. Everything was very well organized with like items together but there was soooo much to look through and there was a lot of people there. I do have to say many of the ladies there were very nice and would let you get through when you needed to, there was just a lot of stuff and I would have liked a little more room to move around and look at everything. All in all, It went very well and i am very pleased with my purchases.
Next time, I hope to participate as a seller and then I will be able to shop Friday night when it's not so crowded!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment