Sunday, July 10, 2011

Happy 4th of July! LONG POST with Lots of Pics!

OK, OK - I know I am a little late and it's been a while since I blogged but I have been busy. I just got back from being gone on a mini vacation for a week so I promise to blog a lot for the next few days to catch up.

First off is the 4th of July Layout of the Week I did for the Scrappers Boutique. I actually did it a long time ago but they have been waiting for the blue cardstock to come in since it was back ordered, so it finally came in and the layout was released last Friday at the Boutique! I am not sure if they have any left but if you are wanting one, I would call them asap and reserve yours over the phone!!!
Here it is: I used the My Minds Eye "American Made" line of paper and embellishments, added my journaling title with red alphabet letters by October Afternoon and framed it all out with some blue cardstock. This was our celebration of the 4th a couple of years ago. It was a lot of fun.







I also made a couple of kits you can go into the Boutique to buy right off the shelf (in other words they are not kits of the week) using the Bo Bunny "Olivia" line. I LOVE this line with all the beautiful teals and oranges and corals and greens... they just screamed GIRLY to me so I had to add lots of flowers, butterflies, and vines.
Again, I am not sure if Cherie has any left so I would call the store and ask about them, I know they will go fast once she does put them out which I think she already did (like I said, I have been on vacation!)

This first one is a little harder to put together because it involves a lot of paper cutting, the flowers and vines are cut out of a sheet of paper from the same line so it would be easier if you went into the store and pieced your layout together there with the actual layout in front of you... You know the real thing is better than a picture! I just love this layout and hope you love it too!
Here is the 1st layout, we called "Olivia"


Here are some close ups for details:




The 2nd layout was also made with Bo Bunny's "Olivia" line but I also added a sheet of pattern paper from a Basic Grey line that went perfectly with it. It is called "Capture the Moment." It also has flowers and butterflies but the flowers are not cut out from paper, they are mulberry flowers with brad and button centers. Also very girly and beautiful.
I know, I know... I promise to make a boy layout soon!!!




Close up of left sde:

Close up of right side:







Another kit I made recently (but have no idea if she has put it out on the shelf yet) is called "Best of Friends" and I made it using the Stella and Rose line from My Minds Eye. This could be boyish since there is alot of browns, yellows, blue and teal, but would work for girls too!
I promise I have a real boy layout coming soon! It is in the works!!!

Again, I dont know if this is out on the shelves for sale yet, but even if it is not, you can always call Cherie at the Boutique and request she hold one for you to pick up when it is ready.
Hope you like it:







The next 2 layouts are also kits for sale in the store right off the shelf but I am pretty sure she does not have these out quite yet. I just gave them to her right before leaving on my vacation and I know there is still some things missing from the kits and I dont know if she has gotten the instructions typed out for them yet. Again, if you are wanting one, all you have to do is call Cherie at the Boutique and request that she hold one for you to pick up when it is ready.

I used the Echo Park line called 'Little Girl' for both.
On the first one that I call "LOVING THIS MOMENT", I used the scalloped paper on top of the diaganolly striped paper, some yellow and teal that I punched with a scallop punch and then stitched it with teal glittery thread. The mats are the Purple Glittery POW paper that is OH SO Beautiful and of course flowers, brads, Maya Road hot pink ruffle trim, buttons and oh so girly!




The next one is also using the Echo Park "Little Girl" line but I used less pattern paper on it. I call it "Remember Who Loves You". I cut a cute little owl from my cricut, used lots of butterflies and a few flowers. Still used the scallop paper but added a really pretty lace border punch. I think it is is just adorable.







The next 2 layouts are birthday layouts I made as displays for the store. The 1st Birthday layout is using My Minds Eye "Hip Hooray" and I believe the whole paper line is already sold out... sorry! This one went fast! I plan on putting birthday pics of my 13 year old daughter who just celebrated her bd at the end of June.



The 2nd Birthday display layout is Pink Paislee's "Soiree" line... also a birthday layout for my 13 year old. This line is still available at the Boutique but I dont know for how much longer... so hurry in and get some of it if you like this layout! Perfect for the Birthday girl in your life!!!



OK, That is it for now...
I promise, I am working on a boy layout using the October Afternoon "Rocket Age" line. I will post it as soon as I get it all done!

I also have lots of vacation pics to show you but I will do those another day too!
LMK if you like my layouts and which ones and dont forget to call the Scrappers Boutique to reserve a kit if you want it!
Thanks for looking!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment