Sunday, April 17, 2011

Prima Sweet Fairly Line

Here is another layout I designed using the Sweet Fairy Line from Prima. This line is just so pretty and screams "Little Girl". It has a soft pallette of colors using pastelle purples, pinks, yellows, and greens. On this layout, I used one of the prima masks, which I just love and I sprayed the lower right hand corner of the page with Tattered Angels Chalk Ink in Grape Ape. The color is just perfect for this line!!! Then I used one of the purple lace and bling stickers to divide the page and put pictures of my sweet Gracie and surrounded those with all the gorgeous prima flowers from the same line. It came out so pretty!



Here is a close up of those gorgeous flowers and the mask image after spraying it with the tattered angels chalk ink:






And last but not least, I designed some layouts using the Twig Line by Little Yellow Bicycle. It has gorgoeus teal blues and greens and it has lots of embellishments geared towards friends but I can also see this being used for any outdoor type pictures or boy layouts!!!
Here is what I did...

No comments:

Post a Comment