Monday, April 18, 2011

Look what I brought home today...

I found a bunch of different color peeps today at Walgreens, so I had to buy at least one of each and some I bought 2! Look how cute these are! I dont remember there beng so many colors when I was little, but now - oh so pretty purple, pink, yellow, green, orange, and teal blue bunnies and chicks!



I can't wait to make these with the kiddos! I bought all the stuff to make them today. Vanilla melts, Milk Chocolate melts, popsicle sticks and little baggies to wrap them in to give away to some neighbors, friends and family!

1 comment:

  1. My middle daughter came home from school and saw all the peeps and siad, "Mom - what are you doing with all those peeps? You know no one likes them!" WHAT!!!!!! BUT...
    Oh well, I said - "at least we will have fun melting the chocolate, letting them go swimming in the chocolate and then drying them off in the sprinkles" SHe says, "yea - that will be fun but then no one is going to eat them." I guess I will be taking them to all my friends, neighbors, kids' teachers, etc...

    ReplyDelete