Tuesday, May 19, 2009

New Haircut


Tuesday May 19, 2009

I went to get my hair cut today with the picture of Kelly Clarkson in hand. I showed it to her and she said she did think my hair could do that and look like that and she proceeded to cut and cut and cut and cut and cut and cut and cut and cut and cut and cut and cut and cut and cut and then she dried it and then cut some more and more and more...

This is what I ended up with after coming home, washing it and playing with it myself.

In my opinion, it is not looking exactly like the Kelly Clarkson picture (April 29th post) and I not happy it is THIS short, but I figure my hair grows fast and as long as she doesnt touch the length for a while, I should be ok. What do you think???????????????????

On the good side, It is A LOT lighter and cooler for the summer heat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment