Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Mommy is sick


2-2-09

Well, sure enough... I caught whatever bug Becca had. It started exactly the same way too! Weird! I was absolutely fine all weekend, including Sunday until I laid my head down in bed. As soon as I did that, I started sneezing and couldnt stop! Not long after that, I was all plugged up on my right side. So plugged that it felt like I was going to suffocate cause I couldn't breathe and my ear hurt like I had an ear infection. It was popping inside like fireworks, but the pressure was intolerable. I spent most of the night awake, trying something - anything to breathe easier. I had already taken a 12 hour sudafed, allergy pill, saline solution, hot steam, you name it.

By 7am I was still not breathing, so I sprayed some afrin in my nose which I hate since it is so addicting, but it let me finally sleep until 11am! Needless to say, I feel horrible! I have a fever, headache, major stuffiness and body aches. I am staying in bed today!

No comments:

Post a Comment