Tuesday, January 6, 2009

SANTA BROUGHT US A Wii


12-30-08
We must have been REALLY good all year because Santa brought us a Wii game console and an extra controller with the sports games! The kids were SO excited, I thought the neighbors could hear them screaming from all the excitement and were going to call the police and that was that we were out in the secluded wooded confinement of Erick's house in Arkansas!!! The kids were so excited to get this set up, that they harrassed us until we did and then immediatley played on it and stayed on it till about 1am every night! I do have to admit, that it is VERY fun! I have played tennis, bowling, pool, and various other games. I really want to get the Wii Fit and start doing that for exercise. I have heard it is a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment